We are on a mission to revolutionize the way cities and municipalities interact with their citizens. We cover more than 140 cities at the moment but we are growing rapidly (our potential users are all citizens around the globe).
Join us in these early startup stages and help us build a data-enabled culture to build a world-class product!
About your role
We are building a new Machine learning team and you'll be our first Data Scientist with a huge impact.
With the help of Natural Language Processing technology, we would like to deliver better-personalized messages to our users.
- Be a strategic partner to our Product & Engineering teams by delivering insights that impact the future of our roadmaps
- Use advanced machine learning and statistical techniques to help us deliver the best experience for our customers
- Be an advocate for data-informed decision-making, enabling our product teams to focus on fulfilling the right needs of our customers
- Define and build data pipelines and help define the data collections requirements for the product
- Communicate insights and recommendations through clear visualisations and presentations to technical and non-technical people across the company
- Drive product experiments and find ideal testing opportunities to create a delightful user experience for our users
Who we are looking for
- You have 2+ years of experience in Data Science
- You have a proven track record of using statistical modeling / applied machine learning to impact product decisions
- You are able to deduce and create logical recommendations from data sets
- You are experienced in visualising data and building dashboards from scratch
- You are able to transform complex analysis into simple and impactful recommendations
- You are an expert in Python and proficient in analyzing datasets
- You are highly curious, hungry to learn, grow and tackle big challenges
Monthly salary: from 2,000€ - 5,000€ depending on your seniority + Employee stock ownership plan