We at Simplicity are building a new smart way of how cities and municipalities connect with their citizens. Become a key member of our early team to have a significant impact on building a great product.
What you will do
- Design elegant solutions to complex workflows
- Design visual user interface elements for our products (typography, colors, images, icons, layouts)
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off
- Apply your design thinking and execution skills throughout the entire product lifecycle, keeping a keen eye on opportunities to step in and step up
- Participate in design team reviews and brainstorms
- Collaborate with our product and engineering team to ensure that our implementation and user experience are of world-class quality
- Initiate and spearhead major UI refactorings for a more intuitive user experience
- Gather feedback from your peers, including other product designers and teammates in your design team
Who we are looking for
- 2+ years of experience on a product design team in an agency or software company
- UI design experience (in Figma) with a mobile, desktop, app (iOS, Android)
- A portfolio that reflects your strengths in visual (UI) design with an emphasis on UX
- Experience in working with Product Managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features
- Experience in working and developing a Design System
- Excellent communication skills when sharing visual (UI) ideas with wider product team and stakeholders
- Love to stay ahead of desktop and mobile best practices, developments and trends in web and mobile
- Motivation by feedback, and by the opportunity to improve in your role, in the work, and in how you work together as a team
Along with a link to your LinkedIn profile/resume, provide a link to your portfolio or Dribbble/Behance profile. Then, please summarize two situations or projects where you handled a challenge and proven a strength of yours. We will talk about these once we invite you to an Around call.
Monthly salary: from 1,500€ - 3,500€ depending on your seniority + Employee stock ownership plan
Research shows that women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply for a job when they meet every single criteria. Does this role sound like it was made for you, yet you don’t check every box? Please do reach out anyways.