We at Simplicity are building a new smart way of how cities and municipalities connect with their citizens. Become a key member of our early team to have a significant impact on building a great product.
What you’ll do
- Lead and execute user research with our clients and users
- Interpret data and develop insights for the product team
- Develop behavioral specifications and personas
- Collaborate closely with Product leaders to define features and contribute to the overall direction of the product
- Design user flows, priority guides and wireframes
- Lead and facilitate collaborative design workshops
- Act as the user advocate during the development process, taking early-stage designs to usability testing or expert reviews
- Gather feedback from your peers, including other product designers and teammates in your product team
Who we are looking for
- 2+ years of experience on a product design team for desktop or mobile
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods such as Usability Testing, User Interviews, Surveys, A/B testing
- Experience working with Product Managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features
- Ability to run UX research from beginning to end. Plan the research, form hypotheses, manage users, run the research, interpret research outcomes
- Curious and empathetic about people - whether it is users or your colleagues
- Self-driven to deliver new insights regularly
- Analytical thinking - you do not take things for granted and understand that data is the key to make informed decisions
- Strong communication and presentation skills - you are able to "sell" your findings to stakeholders and get everybody on the same page
- Bonus points for UX writing skills and knowledge of persuasive design principles
- Bonus point for skills in Figma and prototyping
Monthly salary: from 1,500€ - 3,500€ depending on your seniority + Employee stock ownership plan.
Research shows that women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply for a job when they meet every single criteria. Does this role sound like it was made for you, yet you don’t check every box? Please do reach out anyways.